Furex Transportation is conveniently located in Markham, IL 60428, just outside of Chicago. Our facility is very close to rail, major truck routes, and Midway International Airport. We offer no-nonsense, affordable, in-and-out cross-docking services to increase efficiency and reduce costs. Furex is equipped with the right type of facilities to handle cross-docking related tasks, and our staff is well-trained and able to handle large volumes of freight in an orderly and speedy manner.
Concerns? Special requests? Need it early? Need it NOW? Try us and see the difference!
Cross-docking is a process of unloading freight from one trailer or rail car to another without storing the freight. It is widely used throughout the LTL freight industry to facilitate quicker and more efficient deliveries.
- Freight Consolidation (we can load a few loads into one trailer)
- Last Mile Delivery (we can deliver your loads within 200 miles radius)
- Storage (storage place for unlimited time)
Advantages of cross-docking
- Warehouse size 10,000 sqft
- Secure place with video recording
- 25 Docks for Loading and Unloading
- 4 Forklifts
- Own parking space for (Trucks / Trailers / Containers)
$7,7 per pallet (unload / load / one-day storage), each extra day $1,7 per pallet